Research & Development
As a Teaching School Alliance we engage in local, regional and national research and development. We secure funding for large scale projects working closely with strategic and external partners such as Universities and other Teaching School Alliances to maintain our expertise.
Across our alliance we share learning from research and development work with the wider school system.
- build on existing research and contribute to alliance and wider priorities
- base new initiatives within your alliance on existing evidence and ensure you can measure them
- work with other teaching schools in your area, or nationally, where appropriate
- ensure that your staff use existing evidence
- allow your staff the time and support they need take part in research and development activities
- share learning from research and development work with the wider school system