Primary School Direct Teacher Training Programme
Benedict Biscop Church of England Academy is an Outstanding Primary School and is the lead school for Primary School Teacher Training in the Prince Bishops Teaching School Alliance. Together with our strategic partners we hope to grow our primary school teacher training programme across the Dioceses of Durham and Newcastle. We provide a unique school based learning opportunity in partnership with Durham SCITT (School Centre Initial Teacher Training) who were recently graded Outstanding by Ofsted in 2014.
Please click to read about our 2018-Primary Train to Teach Programme
- Benedict Biscop Church of England Academy – Sunderland
- Cleadon Church of England Academy – South Tyneside
- Eppleton Academy Primary School – Houghton le Spring – Tyne and Wear
- Fulwell Infant School Academy – Sunderland
- Hart Primary School – Hartlepool
- St John’s Church of England Aided Primary School – Durham
- Richard Avenue Primary School – Sunderland
- St Oswald’s Church of England Primary School – South Tyneside
- St Paul’s Church of England Primary School – Sunderland
- St Peter’s Elwick Church of England Primary School – Hartlepool
Please register below for one of our very much in demand school experience days:
Further dates to be announced. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to organise a specific date with one of our partner schools.
Should you wish to register for any of the above open evenings or school experience days then please complete the form below